Bither - a simple and secure Bitcoin wallet!
iOS is the best Operating System to safely protect your Bitcoin private keys.
With Bither wallet for iOS running on cold or hot mode, you can use Bitcoin as simple as cash or credit card.
Bither for Apple Watch
1. Realtime price of major Bitcoin Exchanges.
2. Monitoring your Bitcoin assets.
Bither Cold Wallet
1. Cold wallet running on offline mode (Backup phone).
2. Private keys are protected by password.
3. Security check for private keys.
4. Sign the hot wallet''''s unsigned transactions.
5. Automatically backup and recovery.
6. Easy to clone.
Bither Hot Wallet
1. Hot wallet running on online mode (Daily phone).
2. You can easily monitor your Bitcoin savings with Watch Only mode.
3. You can prepare unsigned transaction for Watch Only address, and use the Bither Cold Wallet to sign the transaction.
4. Hot wallet also supports private keys, you can save some pocket money in this kind of addresses.
5. Decentralized and P2P (peer to peer) Bitcoin wallet, no registration or login needed.
6. Realtime price of major Bitcoin Exchanges.
7. System notification for new transactions.
The source code of Bither : https://github.com/bither/bither-ios
The first library of Bitcoin Protocol for Objective-C : https://github.com/bither/bitheri
Bobby is the easiest way to get insights in your fixed costs. Manage your subscriptions and get notified when a bill is due. EASILY ADD SUBSCRIPTIONSAdding subscriptions is easy, choose from hundreds of existing subscriptions or create your own custom subscriptions. Enter all contract details to get the most out of Bobby, or use Bobby as a quick way to calculate your monthly payment for you.YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS AT A GLANCEBobby provides a clear overview of all your subscriptions and upcoming bills. This way you'll always know the amount of money spent on subscriptions, which helps you to control your monthly spendings.GET NOTIFIEDBobby also notifies you when a bill is due, so you'll never have to deal with late payment fees you didn't know about again. Besides that, it prevents you from having insufficient funds on your account on the day a payment is due.